You may have always wanted to do one, but have been terrified at the thought of stripping down in front of someone unknown…not to mention that unknown someone is pointing a camera at you. Here I’ve listed a few reasons why most of my clients decide to take the leap into boudoir.
2. Boudoir Session To Do Something Special For Yourself
To do something special for themselves. You won’t find a better way to do something unique and special for yourself. My boudoir sessions are all about pampering and getting away from it all. My studio is a cozy space where you can let the outside world go even for just a few hours.
3. Boudoir To Show Off Your Hard Work
To take advantage of their hard work. Many of my clients work hard at the gym, yoga studio, Cross-fit or have recently lost a large amount of weight. Some clients are brides to be working hard to get in shape before the big day. Boudoir sessions are a great way to celebrate reaching your fitness goals and showing off your efforts.
4. Boudoir To Dress Up-Explore A Different You
To dress up. Boudoir sessions are a great opportunity to wear fun outfits and explore another side of yourself. It’s about fantasy and creating a mood with clothes and styling. From lacy lingerie to cotton t-shirts, half the fun is planning what you’ll wear as we work together to style your session.
5. Boudoir Will Boost Your Self Esteem
Boudoir boosts your self esteem. One of the perks of my job as a boudoir photographer is the ability to empower women to see themselves in a new way. Spending a few hours acting like a supermodel does wonders for your self confidence. Women are terrible critics of themselves. Don’t you wish you could go back to the person you were ten or twenty years ago and tell her to stop making so much fuss about her body!
6. Boudoir To Create An Amazing Gift For Someone Else
6. It’s a great gift for someone special. Boudoir albums are an awesome gift for any groom, husband, or significant other. Boudoir sessions are a great way to celebrate those important milestones like anniversaries. However, keep in mind that someone special can also just be you.
7. Boudoir To Have More Fun Than You Can Imagine
7. It’s way more fun than you think! It’s hard to explain but being in front of the camera posing and hamming it up is just fun. Trust me!
So there’s my list of 7 reasons why women decide to book a boudoir session. There’s tons more reasons and I didn’t list them all here. Even if the reason you’re thinking about doing a boudoir session isn’t listed here I’d love to work with you. Reach out to learn more about the amazing experience I offer in my Alexandria Virginia Boudoir Studio.